From Jonathan Gardner's Korean Notebook
- See, look, witness. Literally, with your eyes.
- Observe, look at, examine ideas and theories and thoughts.
- See, look, as in look around town or see the sights.
- Read, look at, like reading a newspaper or a book.
- Look over, examine, look into, like an investigation.
- Judge, read, tell, as in a fortune or a case before the judge.
- Estimate, offer, bid.
- Watch over, look after, take charge of, as in a child or an issue.
- Try, attempt, test.
- Take an exam.
- Take, get a relative or find a wife / husband for someone.
- Experience, get, undergo some experience.
- G + 보다: Try something out.
보다: (more) than, as in comparatives.
- 이 것보다 많다: It is more than this.
- 전보다 아프다: It hurts more than last time.